Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday

. . That was a funny thing about ChiChi being locked in the car yesterday but I later decided how it happened. Usually when we get home and drive in the garage he is out of the car and gone in a flash so I don't pay a lot of attention. This time we had been to the drive up teller at the bank and the lady as usual delivered him a doggie biscuit. He did not jump out of the car when we arrived home but began to chew on the treat, I didn't notice and locked him inside.
He got back at me this morning though, I attempted to give him a bath, actually I took him in the shower with me hoping he might be more pleased with the shower than the kitchen sink. Never happened, he was a very nasty little rotten dog while I was trying to rub in the dog shampoo. He bit me several times but he was very careful not to draw blood, he knows his limits but I really don't think he is going to be able to hold back so well as he gets older. I will have to begin bathing him wearing heavy gloves.
I didn't accomplish a lot today but the laundry is all caught up including the dog and myself so the day was not a complete loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment