Monday, December 10, 2012

MONDAY

. . . . .I left the house at 8:30 to keep my cardiologist appointment at 9AM. She said that according to my records for the past three years my heart has shown no change in its performance. It was functioning at 35-40 percent then and is still doing the same today. I still have two leaking valves and that will not improve but with luck it won’t get a lot worse for a few more years. I have been complaining for months about a bloating condition and she checked me for fluid retention and feels that is not a problem. She scheduled an echo-gram of my abdomen for 2:00 and asked me to return then. I had that taken care of after I went bowling for three hours but the results will not be known until after the person who knows about such things reads the results. The bowling results were not too bad, I experimented for the first 5 lines and got a 120 average. I then applied what I thought I had learned from the experimenting and made a 148 average for the next 5 lines. Since I still had time before returning to the doctors office I bowled two more lines and got a 188 and a 140. My total average for the day was 140 but I feel I am on the right track. I must talk myself into throwing a slower ball with more accuracy, putting muscle into the ball throws off my ability to hit my spot on the floor. The more times I hit that spot the more times the ball goes where I intend it to go. Tomorrow I will meet the gang of ‘52’ for lunch and then return to the bowling alley just to see if I am really just kidding myself. In any event I got a lot of good exercise, that is worth a lot to me! http://celford52.wordpress.com/ http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment