Tuesday, May 6, 2014

TUESDAY

. . . . . I was not feeling 100% when I got up this morning and breakfast didn't help a bit. Before driving into town to bowl and check out my Comcast bill [as well as do some grocery shopping] I took my Blood Pressure. It was 106/63. While driving into town I felt that perhaps I would not try bowling because I felt no coordination at all in my muscles. I did proceed to Comcast and got my problem solved before discovering I had forgotten my grocery list. I drove home and ate some lunch then went back to town for the groceries. After returning and getting the stuff put away I relaxed in front of the TV around 3 PM with an apple and mixed nuts for dinner. I have since checked the B/P again and it is still only 113/68. . . . The weather was peachy-keen today, spring time once again! Love it!

1 comment:

  1. I am home tomorrow morning. I think you may need to have the ticker checked if you aeent feeling good Wed. Plese let me jnow how you're doing or if there is anything I can do.

    ReplyDelete