Tuesday, May 13, 2014

TUESDAY

. . . .  .The weather was delicious today! . . . .I ate it up with a bit spoon. I also had lunch with the Gang of '52', eight of us attended. Dewey was missing due to an automobile accident but he will be back next month. I went to the bowling alley after lunch and bowled ten lines. The first five came to a 136 average and the second was a better 145. I am happy that the second five lines were the best because I did not want 'getting tired' to use as an excuse. I stopped by Teigens place on the way home and Colton fed me some of his Chicken McNuggets and fries. Those McNuggets are pretty good. I do not recall ever trying them before. A bit salty so I won't order them on a regular basis but for a one time thing they were alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment