Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday

Friday. . . . . I am using my laptop for this blog posting. It appears I must use a 'sticky note' to type out the entry then copy and post to the Blog. At least that was my first impression because the laptop does not have 'word'. I was using 'word' because it has the spell checker; something I can not live without. I am able to type directly to the blog but so far have been unable to find a spell checker. Now that I have started this posting I have decided that the 'sticky note' feature does not have a spell checker either. In the future when posting to the blog I will write it in the email program and use that spell checker before copy and pasting to the blog.....I spent mmost of this day inside working on the laptop and getting my laundry caught up. I did get in a couple of short walks inside the house while downloading the email program I will be using....The sun was out most of the day but it was rather cool. I think we came very close to a frost this morning, I expect the first snow fall before many days go by. Darn it! It was a good day, fun learning more about the laptop and doing some reading too. BTW, I started War and Peace again. Since I now know the characters it may be easier to follow the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment