Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday

. . . . . I was awake at 5AM to watch the eclipse. Mother Nature did a good job of entertaining me for over an hour before the orange moon slipped and fell into a cloud bank. Terri said it was a bright moon in Hawaii but I guess we had more stuff in the air so it came out sort of like a dirty orange here. The moon was fully visible, it was dark but none of the ‘roundness’ disappeared. I walked today, for almost an hour, I stopped early because I wanted to watch Army pull their Navy game out of the hole but that never happened. I had stir fry for lunch, I’m getting pretty good at that stir fry recipe, I just cook up the stuff I like and go for it! I have learned that when using beef it is not a good idea to use a cheap cut of meat. It makes chewing too tough. In future I will get a good cut and or use pork/chicken. I bet properly flavored hamburger would do very will too. That is the nice thing about stir fry, every thing works. My chess score has dropped below 1800 so I seldom mention my games. I have about half a dozen going at the moment, I usually lose about half of my games. I hate when that happens. Never did shave today, that is rare for me but for some reason I was lazy. It took about all I had in me to talk myself into the 45 minute walk. Finished my Christmas wrapping, that is a good thing. I watched the Republican thingy on TV this evening, that is always fun. Bowling tomorrow!
http://celford52.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com/celford52
http://cliffordaelford.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment