Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursday

My day was good but my bowling was really awful 118-128-96. I have no idea what the problem was but I could do nothing right. I finished my Christmas shopping and wrapped and delivered my last gift today. I also stopped by Safeway for more groceries, all fresh fruits and vegetables by the way! I have not eaten any ice cream for more than a week but my weight still stays too high, life in the big city, I guess. After bowling I stopped by to deliver Billy his gift then went to Teigen's to do the same. Caren was very happy for the flowers that I had ordered earlier. Caren had delivered some of Ron's gifts to me a few days ago and I wrapped them for her and delivered them today too. I told Ron that all the gifts that filled the trunk of my car had his name on them except the two for the boys. Caren heard me and said nothing so I told her I probably confused Ron but I didn't lie to him. She thought that was funny, I don't think Ron reads my blog so it will be interesting to see if he really believes all of those gifts were really from me. I guess Caren and I are pretty bad.
Well, Thursday evening, so I will watch some commercials then get to bed. I have no plans for tomorrow but it is time to prepare some more French Toast to put in the freezer so that may be a chore to do. I hope I can force myself to walk for an hour too. I have to exercise away that Burger and fries I had for lunch before bowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment