Friday, June 15, 2012

FRIDAY


. . . . .Turned out to be an especially nice day at the river. Didn’t catch any fish but I took my car wax and detail paint with me and worked on that while the fishing pole was cooling itself by the rivers edge. The car is now waxed and ready to sit out the winter in the garage if I end up going back to Mazatlan again this winter. That is my plan, God willing! Doggy and I fished and waxed until about 3:30, later some clouds rolled in; there is a rain front rolling in from the Gulf of Alaska. If it arrives by noon tomorrow I will go bowling. I found a 12 pound bowling ball that I want to practice with, I have felt for some time that the 16 pounder is a bit too much for me, now I will check that theory out. I may have to learn to bowl all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment