Tuesday, June 12, 2012

TUESDAY


. . . . The rains arrived a few hours later than expected but they were in the air as I drove away from the house this morning. Today was the day to meet the ’52’ gang for lunch at 11AM. Lunch went well, as usual and after leaving the festivities I stopped by the bowling alley. That went well also, I averaged 150 over six lines and had I not bowled one line at 109 I would have a much better average. On the way home I stopped by an auto repair shop and ordered a bit of touch up paint for the car. I have accumulated a few scratches that have to be taken care of, I grazed a pile of rocks and put some scratches on the lower right side. Lucky for me there was no denting. The paint will be ready to be picked up on Thursday after bowling. We had mostly light rain today, if I had been home it would have been a good time to wash the car and put it in the garage until the storm passes.
 http://celford52.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment