Friday, June 22, 2012

FRIDAY


. . . . .          My doctor appointment in Portland was to be at 3:30 but the office phoned and asked if I could be there at 1:30. It was no big problem, I had nothing else planned for the day. Actually, it worked better for me because I did not have to fight the commuter traffic when leaving Portland after the appointment. I left the house at noon after having lunch.
While there I had an echocardiogram done to determine the condition of my heart and was happy to find that the deterioration of the heart muscle is not progressing as fast as it was almost three years ago. I surprised myself by walking the stairs to the ninth floor. I did have to stop twice to catch my breath but that only took half a minute each time. I have another appointment in early December just to make sure I will be in good enough health to spend the winter in Mazatlan. I asked the doctor if it would be OK to buy the ticket ahead of time and she assured me she expected no serious problem to present itself. I got rained on driving to the appointment and again while driving home. I’m ready for Mazatlan right now.
 http://celford52.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment