Friday, November 2, 2012

FRIDAY

. . . . . .I have no idea where all of the energy came from but I had two loads of laundry done by 9AM. While all of that was going on I cleaned and polished my bowling shoes. The laces are looking worn and I will replace them sometime this weekend. The weather report didn’t say much about rain so I considered washing the car too. I was able to force myself to stay away from that duty for a couple of hours but finally I gave in. The sprinkles started just as I finished putting the hose back on the rack. At 3PM I stopped by Charlotte’s house to take her out to dinner. Charlotte is the lady who introduced me to the local senior bowling club. She has just gotten back from India and I wanted to pick her brain about her trip. She was very happy about the three weeks and now seems to have a ‘travel bug’. It was nice visiting with her after so many months of nothing more than ‘Hi’ at the bowling alley. She had some pictures she shared with me but they were purchased in India, she was sorry she failed to take a camera although her daughter was along so there are pictures available eventually. I was home at 7PM and doggy was happy to see me because I had failed to feed him before I left. Missing a meal didn’t hurt him a bit! It might be good for both of us to miss one once in a while. http://celford52.wordpress.com/ http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment