Thursday, November 15, 2012

THURSDAY

. . . . . I bowled so poorly today that I didn’t even write down the score. I think I bowled 145-126-112= a 126 average. My team is in 4th place though and that is a good thing. Of course it is still early in the season but we have two bowlers who are very good and two with very large handicaps. If the two of us who are not doing so well can improve as the season progresses we can as a team make a pretty good showing. I went looking for a battery for my cell phone today and found none are available. After getting home and working with the darn thing I found I had forgotten that in order to turn the animal on the ‘on’ button must be held down for at least 3 seconds. Anyway, I still have a cell phone. No rain today, some sunshine but it is getting cool as fall moves, in pushing summer aside. I noticed on the weather report that it is about 80 degrees in Mazatlan. Happy Day! http://celford52.wordpress.com/ http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment