Monday, November 5, 2012

MONDAY

. . . . .I left the house at 10:40 to do a little shopping before meeting Rick at the bowling alley for lunch. Rick is a member of my team and our scores are about the same so we tried to help each other. That is sort of like a blond leading a blond. We bowled a bunch of practice games and neither one of us did much good. My average for eight lines came out to 129. A poor showing on Monday usually means I will do well on League day so I am waiting for Thursday. Ron and Caren invited me over to their place for dinner so I got there in time to watch O’Reilly with them. Ron and I talked politics, he is a real Democrat and I am definitely not so we had a lot of laughs and a good time. I think neither of us knew what the devil we were talking about most of the time. But that is just fine, we enjoyed it. I got home at 7:30 and now I will post the blog and call it a day. Mel called, he wants me to help him move his boat tomorrow, it is fall again and time to take the boat out of the river until next spring. http://celford52.wordpress.com/ http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment