Sunday, November 9, 2014

SUNDAY . . . . .

. . . . . . .There was not a lot of rain today but after the Birthday Party at Mel's place I drove Billy home and had to use the windshield wipers most of the way coming home. The Party was fun, we all like KFC so Mel picked up enough of that for an army and also picked up Billy on his way back to the house. I had fallen  asleep and woke up at 1PM, when I was suppose to have arrived. I was not more than 20 minutes late but those two had eaten already and had the football game on the TV. I did my best to not eat too much but I'm sure you know that idea didn't work out real well. We stayed till the ball game ended about 4:30 and that is when I drove Bill home. Seattle won the game so that was frosting on the cake. For some reason I failed to take ChiChi with me so he was waiting for his dinner when I arrived. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment