Tuesday, November 11, 2014

TUESDAY. . . . .

. . . . . . .Lots of sunshine today, just the way I like it!  The wind is up and the temperatures are down but the big, cold storm passing to the north of us is the reason for that. The river is showing some improvement but I doubt I will be out there very soon; the fish will just have to wait. . . . .Had a fine lunch with the '52' gang today. Eight or nine showed up and the conversation was lively, funny and stuff like that. I stopped by the bowling alley after lunch and practiced five lines. My results were a happy 151 average. They may not have been that good except that I ended up bowling a great 170 or so during the last line. I feel good about being able to repeat this score on Thursday. I enjoy being a positive thinker. I can't bowl worth a darn but at least I can do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment