Thursday, November 6, 2014

THURSDAY . . . . .

. . . .  .Bowling did not go as well as I would have liked [does it ever?] but I did end up with a 144 for the three games. I'm really trying for a 150 average and I do have that as a present league average but it will not last if I don't keep it up each week. . . . . .After I got home I fed the dog and had a snack when Caren phoned and invited me over for some clam chowder she had made. Along with some home made bread. I loaded ChiChi in the car and drove over right away. I didn't want to wait for fear she might change her mind.  [Just joking]. We arrived home about 6:45 and are now settled in for the evening. The river looks cleaner but still too high for fishing at the fishing hole. Maybe the weekend will show promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment