Tuesday, November 18, 2014

TUESDAY. . . . .

. . . . . . .Twenty seven degrees again this morning. I went fishing again today but my dog refused to get in the car so I left him home. He is catching on to that cold wind at the river. When I put on my blizzard suit and invite him to get in the car he just walks away. I was there for about three hours today and saw one other guy about 3/4 of a mile upstream but there was no action. The water level was at the highest point at which I will accept when I arrived but like yesterday it came up several inches while I was there. There is no doubt winter is in the air, my bones really complain after sitting still for an hour or so waiting for a fish to bite. It is even getting too cool to enjoy reading. It was especially bad today because the sun was behind a heavy cloud cover most of the time. Winter is a bunch of poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment