Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Friday 24th. . . . My chess games were caught up by 10am and breakfast was over. I had a couple of pork chops slow cooking and the kitchen was in some semblance of order.  Weather radar promised some showers during the day but it was too warm to snow. That was a plus. Christmas eve day started off in good fashion.. . . .I added another couple of pictures to my new blog today, The one was take at the location of the last spike in the Canadian Railway and the other was taken . . . you guessed it, in the Canadian Rockies. These pics were taken during my trip across Canada in June 2010. I am going to add more as time goes by. I have no idea how much room I am allowed for pictures, stay posted. . . . . Left the house before 5PM to spend the evening with Caren, Ron, Billy and the babies to experience the arrival of Santa. We had pizza to accompany the gift sharing and a nice time was had by all. When I got home I heated my new hot pack in the microwave and slung it over my shoulder before going to bed. Caren had gotten it for me for Christmas. My bowling seems to be traumatizing my shoulder, perhaps this will ease the unease.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cliff,
    Merry Christmas. I like the look of your new blog site. Makes me feel like I'm in a library.
    How intelligent! I'll continue to follow along.
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete