Monday, December 20, 2010

December

Monday  20th. . . . .I arrived at the bowling alley at noon and Dave got there shortly after. He is a member of the bowling team I am on who promised to show me how to nail the seven and ten pins. I don’t mean the seven/ten split, that is another matter, we worked only on the seven and ten pins. It only took me a couple of times to get the idea and I am sure my score is going to show improvement over the 133 average I now enjoy. I am looking forward to Thursday to see how well I do when the whole team is watching. And the opposing team jeers me when I mess up. {That part was a lie, they really don’t do that]. After bowling I took Dave out to the car and gave him a bottle of Rum as a thank you gift. He said he would see me next Monday also. I then drove over to Wal-mart and bought some ice cream [non-fat] before stopping by DMV to renew my drivers license. I discovered they were closed on Monday. Caren told me later they are also closed on Friday. These States have been too liberal with their money for too many years, this is what it is now costing. You think times are tough now? These are the good old days we will be looking back on very shortly.
This evening was chess, commercials, some walking around the house and ice-cream before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment