Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December

Tuesday 21st. . . . After Dave worked with me yesterday I was so excited about the results I stopped by the bowling alley today. I had to go into town to renew my drivers license [Got a great picture!] so I figured since I was already close I would try my luck. I really felt confident about my chances of doing well and sure enough I blew away my league average with a 168 over 5 games. Since my league average is 133 that shows a fine improvement. Now my next challenge is to carry all that luck over to Thursday when the league games come around. And I must mention that my high game for today, and the last game at that, was a 200. I felt tired but just continued to do as Dave had suggested and things fell into place.. . . . After I arrived home I got my chess games all caught up, I am in big trouble with about three of them, then fixed some lunch. By that time it was 2:30 in the afternoon and I was feeling hungry. The rest of the day was spent watching commercials, eating ice-cream and getting to bed early.



No comments:

Post a Comment