Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December

Wednesday 22nd. . ..  Spent some time working on my new blog, I will switch over around the first of the new year. It is supposed to be tied in with Facebook. We’ll see how that goes. I got a little exercise today by cleaning off the driveway. It gets loaded annually by pine needles and pine cones. The work today was done with a lawn rake and a snow shovel. That process left a lot of single needles thinly spread around but one dry day and a high wind will take care of that, I’m sure. Yesterday evening I sat my pedometer back to zero after having it on my slipper for 7 full days. I had a little over 29,000 steps on it. I then multiplied the 29K by 29 inches [my stride for each step] and got 841,000 inches, that divided by 12 inches equaled 70,000 feet divided by 5.280 came to 13.25 miles. This tells me that while walking while commercials are on  TV I covered 13.25 miles. Pretty close to 2 miles per day. What pleases me the most is that my BP meds have been stopped. I check my BP each day and it is staying in the normal range. I was hoping for a trimming of my waist but that has not happened, I still have that little round tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment