Thursday, December 23, 2010

December

Thursday 23rd. . . . .I had a good day, today was the bowling league ‘Christmas Party’ and I supplied a couple of buckets of Kentucky Fried Chicken. After opening the containers and taking a leg bone I walked away to eat it and when I returned to the counter ten minutes later it was all gone. They even took the buckets. Made me feel good. However, all of that changed when bowling time started. I really did not do as well as I expected, I had delusions of Grandeur or something similar. My scores were 127-140-154. That gave me a better than average 140 for the day but after last Tuesday’s 168 I felt pretty bad. We did win two out of three but they beat us in total scoring by one pin. As of the end of last week our team was in fourth place out of 22 teams, can that continue? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment