Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday

Monday.  .  .  Up early, the sun was shining for a little while, that is always nice to see around here. I was happy to drive to Vancouver and back in a rain free mode. It was cloudy and the temperature never did get above 60 but what the heck, it is Washington after all. The doctor report was as good as could be expected. The doctor said I was doing as well as most of his 77 year old patients. The prostate is enlarged but we already knew that. He claims I’m lookin’ good. Can’t beat that!  .  .  .   I returned via Caren and Ron’s place for a short vast. All is fine there, Ashton, age 5 has discovered that games can be played on the computer so he is now excited about spending more time there. Ron is enjoying his Mothers Day Present. A brand new John Deer lawn tractor. The problem is the yard is still too wet to do any mowing, the earth has to dry out a bit. Leonard phoned about 6:30 to check on me, I’m looking forward to seeing those folks when I arrive. This evening I ate the last of the potato soup Caren had given me  and watched TV until bed time.

1 comment: