Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday

Wednesday. . . . I had breakfast [and cleaned up the mess] washed the dog and waxed the hood, top, and trunk lid of the car all by 11AM. I didn’t expect to get a lot more exercise today but by 2PM I was getting antsy so I took the dog down to the river again. We were down and back in an hour. He was panting as we walked along; it was fairly warm out and with his extra weight the ‘heat’ was telling on him. This afternoon I pulled my ‘RV’ bed out from its storage location under my bed and put it together. It is a week early but I wanted to know that the support I have for it is going to be strong enough to hold me. If it collapses on me I will have to stop someplace along the way and get a stronger box to put under it. I plan on installing it in the car next Tuesday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment