Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday

Tuesday. . . . I drove into Longview and met the gang of ‘52’ for lunch today. We had a pretty good turnout. But then the weather was not so great either so they couldn’t find anything more exciting to do. At least it didn’t rain, I expected rain because I had washed my car yesterday. My radar picture shows rain about 150 miles west of here, perhaps I will be out of here before the rain arrives tomorrow.  .  .  . This afternoon I removed the passenger seat from the car and ‘built’ my bed in its place. I finished my packing and stuffed most of the items in the trunk. Looks like I’m ready to hit the road, folks. I cancelled my haircut of the 26th because I have no plans to return that soon. I will add to my blog when and if I find a computer to use. Not a high priority though.

1 comment:

  1. You have a great time and enjoy every minute of it. The sunshine, the sights, the quiet..Just you and ChiChi. Please keep in touch. We Love You Bunches!
    Caren, Ron, and the Kids

    ReplyDelete