Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday

Sunday  .  .  .I was awake at the crack of dawn; that’s good because that is the way it will be on my trip. I do hope though that I awake to better weather than we have here. I suppose Cowlitz County will suffer one of the nicest May’s in history; since I won’t be here to enjoy it. I went bowling today, 146-143-141. I decided to stop there because it seemed things were only getting worse. I stopped by Safeway for a few things and a $52 tank of gas. I will use some of that gasoline tomorrow when I keep my doctor appointment in Vancouver. My laundry is now all caught up so I can start packing my clothes for the trip to Key West and Shreveport. {Down in South America}.  I produced my first ever stir fry tonight. I used a bunch of stuff I had around including a can of spinach. I think the spinach was a bad idea, next time I use it I will use raw spinach. I also used Kikkoman Stir Fry Sauce; it may be OK using a small amount but it is too strong for my taste buds. Next time I will try just a few drops of it. I have enough stir fry left over to make 6 more servings. I aim to freeze it and try it again later. This evening was commercials until bedtime. I have no idea what happened to my Saturday post, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment