Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday


. . . . .It was a good day to be fishing. I didn’t catch anything but what the heck, it was a good day anyway. I did get some much needed exercise by throwing a lot of sand around at the top of the steps where the stairs end. That area is about half way down the dike and nature has delivered about three feet of sand up there over the past several winters so I decided to throw some of it down the hill. I would like to see a really strong rain storm hit and perhaps help the sand continue the journey down to rivers edge but that may be wishful thinking. I was unable to get to the sitting area today because the river has come up just enough to make it too muddy to work around there. The good weather is supposed to continue for another day or perhaps two, I will get down there again tomorrow and see what I can do to help clean things up. Maybe to catch a fish? Hope, hope!
http://celford52.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment