Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday


. . . .Since this was the second Tuesday of the month I had lunch with half  dozen of my high school classmates. The bar we meet at has just put in a soup/salad bar for $6.00 so I indulged. The food was great and I intend to get the same thi8ng next time, the blue cheese dressing has many, many wonderful tasting calories! The restaurant is only a block from the bowling alley so I stopped by and surprised myself. 191-155-155-169-121-146 for a 156 average. I was especially happy with the last game because I was getting tired and had to really buckle down to deliver the ball properly. When I do everything right things work out; my problem is forgetting to concentrate on each and every ball I throw. I was home by 2:30 and spent a little more time trying to figure out how to make a movie of Colter’s Dance Recital. The camera I used is not as compatible with my computer program as I would like. I have a Kodak camera but am not using a Kodak program to edit the final product. Life is tough when your ain’t too smart.
The river has dropped about a foot, it won’t be long now!
http://celford52.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment