Thursday, May 31, 2012

THURSDAY


I left the house about 10:30 because I had a date with my haircutter before going bowling. Bowling went well, at least I ended up doing better than my average but had I scored one more point in the second game we would have won all three games. As it was I ended up with 155-113-146. I don’t feel too bad about it all because I was able to come back from the terrible second line with a [for me] pretty good game. The rains hit about the time I got out of the bowling alley and I stopped by Ron and Caren’s place to deliver a B’day present to the four year old Colter. I also got to watch him open his other gifts, he was full of OOOh’s and Awww’s, a very happy little guy. He is now, as of his Birthday, officially out of the diaper stage, good boy, Colter! I was home by 4pm and got something to eat while the rain was stopping. I hope it is gone for at least another year.
         Had some trouble with my puter this afternoon, the key board and mouse stopped working. I never did figure out the problem but since I restarted it things seem to be OK. I’m going to post this and consider myself lucky for the day.
http://celford52.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment