Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday


. . . The river really nose dived last night, I thought this morning when I checked the computer  that the sitting area at the fire place might be above water again. Weather radar did show a lot of moisture in the area though so I was not convinced I wanted to go fishing. Since it was too nice  to stay inside I drove the doggie down there to look around. The water is now a couple of inches above 35 feet and the fireplace area is above water but it is muddy. The high water did bring in an inch of sand or so and that will be shoveled out as soon as things get dry. I did fish for a while and got a very nice strike but he got away with my lure before I could reel him in. The leader knot became untied and he swam off with my lure in his mouth. That was my favorite lure too! On the way home this afternoon I stopped by the store and purchased two more lures just like the one I lost. If the weather holds I may go back tomorrow and try my luck again.
http://celford52.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment