Saturday, October 6, 2012

FRIDAY

. . . .It took R&R less than an hour to make the computer swap this morning and now I have a properly operating transmission. The ten percent increase in gas mileage will save me at the pump too. However, the other side of the coin is that it is going to take a lot of gas purchases to offset the $884.00 it cost to make the change. HOWEVER, the story does not end there. After getting home and feeling pretty good about things I prepared to pick up Ron and take him to lunch for his Birthday [today]. As I drove out the drive way onto Pleasant Hill Road I was greeted with an unfixed transmission. The converter was not ‘clicking in’ and the car was acting the same as it had before I had separated from the $884.00. Ron and I had a nice lunch and great conversation and after taking him home I drove back to R&R. Needless to say they were really surprised to see me so soon. The next appointment I could get was for Monday morning. You can be sure I will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment