Monday, October 22, 2012

MONDAY

MONDAY. . . .I arrived at R&R Motors at 8:30 this morning. Chris made one last attempt to repair that transmission but again failed. He refunded my $824 that I had spent up to this point but refused to admit defeat. The plan now is to leave the car with him while I am in Mazatlan this winter so that he can trace down the electrical problem that is causing the converter to not engage. Electrical problems can take many hours but his plan is to work on it when his time permits. I drove into town again today for another crack at bowling and after ten lines found that my average was the same 145 as yesterday. With a little luck I may be able to do as well on Thursday. I watched the debate this evening and came to the conclusion that it was a tie, very enjoyable to me to see this part of world history coming to life. Tomorrow I plan on fishing for a while if the rain is not really, really bad. I will know more about that after breakfast. http://celford52.wordpress.com/ http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment