Monday, October 8, 2012

MONDAY

. . . I delivered the car to the shop at 8:30 and they had me home by 9:00. With nothing else to do I washed both inside and outside windows of my place. It really perked things up! Now I will have to get the vacuum out and try that too. Later this afternoon the mechanic called to let me know he thinks he found the problem but it requires a new valve in the transmission. The valve has been ordered but it will be tomorrow before it arrives and he wants to take the time to check it out before installing it. For that reason he put things back together and I drove the car home to wait until he gets things checked out and calls me. At least I have the car for tomorrow when I meet the guys for lunch and practice bowling in the afternoon. The weather was terrific again today but Roy told me it will not last much longer, he says a storm is on the way and will hit us Saturday. Summer is over. Darn! http://celford52.wordpress.com/ http://www.youtube.com/celford52

1 comment:

  1. :-( Ya I hear it could start raining as early as Thursday night! I think you jinxed it by buying your ticket to Mazatlan...

    ReplyDelete