Tuesday, October 16, 2012

TUESDAY

. . . . . R&R Motors surrendered and will refund my money, they have been unable to solve the transmission problem and it is still operating the same as it was when I took it in to them for repair. However, they do have one more thing they would like to check [a speed sensor] and I have agreed to return the car next week for that to be done. After leaving them around noon I drove into Castle Rock for a shopping stop and noticed on the way home that the tx was performing properly for those few minutes. Very weird, to say the least. This evening I watched the debate [a tie] and did my 2,000 steps on the ‘stepper’ machine I have. There was some effort on my part to eat less today but I have no idea how much weight I might have lost because of it. A few ounces, with luck. Word is that the river is dirty so I am not going to plan on fishing tomorrow. Perhaps some reading and relaxing is in the cards. http://celford52.wordpress.com/ http://www.youtube.com/celford52

No comments:

Post a Comment