Monday, April 21, 2014

MONDAY

. . . . This was another happy day at the bowling alley. My first five games came to a 142 average and the second five amounted to 148. That created a 145 average for the ten lines. That made me feel pretty good. I also had a burger between the two sets, I feel a full stomach really helps my control. Now I am looking forward to Thursday when Summer league begins.. . . . . Got a note from Natalia today, she mentioned that the newspapers in Mazatlan are reporting that 700,000 weekenders arrived in town for the three day Easter Celebration. The weather is especially hot this April. Pictures attached. She feels the 700,000 is a slight exaggeration, she has heard that 500,000 is closer to the truth. The head of the Army Division based in town is a good friend of hers and he is the one she got her information from. The river is clearing up nicely, if the level comes down I will return to the fishing hole tomorrow. We shall see.

http://www.lineadirectaportal.com/media/exterior/14/140421/183978_zoom.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment