Wednesday, April 9, 2014

WEDNESDAY

. . . . . .Doggy and I drove to the fishing hole today but found the water way too high for any kind of comfortable fishing. A lot of work is needed to shovel out the sitting area and there really is no spot large enough to set the pole. The water is not as clean as it appeared yesterday so that was one more reason to pack things up and head back home shortly after arriving. I did get up the gumption to go for a forty minute walk down to the rock quarry next to the river near home. ChiChi was happy to accompany me and had a good time chasing whatever he finds to chase on such occasions. No rain, that is always nice to be able to report although we did notice a few rain drops on the windshield earlier in the day. I will make another attempt to not embarrass myself at the bowling alley tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment