Wednesday, April 16, 2014

WEDNESDAY

. . . .There were a few sprinkles on the way to St. Vincent's and back today; not really enough to complain about.  The Pacemaker was checked to make sure all was in order and to make sure the battery power was still adequate. The Tech's gave it an all clear and I will report back again before Christmas if not sooner. It was a strange feeling for me to drive down that way because usually in the past I was able to meet Terri Lynn for lunch and catching up. This time for the first time I really felt bad that she was not there. There she is off in Hawaii having a great time while the rest of us are stuck in the Great, Green Northwest attempting to enjoy the weather. Fat chance of that, as far as I am concerned.
Tomorrow is Thursday but the annual bowling dinner is taking place so I will attend that then get back on the bowling schedule the following week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment