Tuesday, April 22, 2014

TUESDAY

. . . . . ChiChi talked me into a walk down to the river this afternoon. The color is good enough for fishing but the height of the stream is only a few inches below the floor of the sitting area so I  made no attempt to go fishing. When the water is that high there is no comfortable area to fish from and any passing boats create a wash high enough to flood out the floor of where I sit and read. I did some vacuuming this morning and considered more serious house cleaning but that did not last long.
Comcast sent me my new monthly bill and it went up $25 dollars so I had to get on the phone to get it back down to something I am willing to pay. That is a lousy company to do business with. They boost the cost once a year just to see if the poor sucker will pay it and not say anything. I do not like doing business with that company and have been told it is one of the best to deal with. Such is life. However, I have to say I was not all night on the phone waiting for someone to get back to me  like I had to go through last year. I will have to go through this again next April too, that is what I was told. And they call me a good customer. That is the way they treat their good customers, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment