Monday, June 23, 2014

MONDAY

. . . . .The first thing I did after breakfast was wash the car. And  sure enough the weather report for the next five days is rain. . . . . My drive to Canby today was well worth the trouble though. The weather was nice for a drive and the traffic was no problem. . .  .Ol' Ben is still having memory troubles but we hope that will clear up after the effects of the heart attack wear off. He is a great story teller and even with a bad memory he does a good job of making things up if they are not the truth. . . . . I was home by 2PM and about 4:15 Caren phoned and asked me to come by for pork chops and cornbread. I had a fine meal and enjoyed it tremendously. . . Poor little Colton was running around on the wooden deck with no shoes on and contracted with a sliver of wood in his foot, 'all the way to the bone', he claimed. Ron took him upstairs and put the foot to soak and the splinter will be pulled later. Caren told me she will pull it with tweezers, if she can see it. I guess it was not the most noticeably visible splinter in the world. He'll live, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment