Monday, June 30, 2014

MONDAY

. . . . . . . Turned out to be a busy morning but rewarding.  I stopped by R&R Motors at 8:45 to have my cruise control 'computer' removed so that the part number could be located and sent to a supplier. An hour later I was at the hospital lab getting that blood draw that I attempted yesterday and failed. The tech promised me she would get the results sent immediately to doctor Stoneking so he would have it in time for my 10AM appointment. That promise paid off and the results were just fine. . . . The doctor is very pleased with my 'progress', which means my heart failure is not progressing as fast as was originally projected. I then stopped by the bowling alley and bowled ten lines. The first five was not what I wanted, 139 average, but the second five came in at 151 so I walked out with a 145 for the day. . . . .The owner happened to be behind the counter and told me the games were on him today. He has done that several times this summer and it is much appreciated. I told him I would return again tomorrow and practice some more. It was a good day; and I noticed the river is dirty while on my way into town so that was the reason I was so sure I would be back at the bowling alley tomorrow. Perhaps I'll be fishing on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment