Sunday, June 29, 2014

SUNDAY

. . . . . . This day did not turn out the way I had planned. I left the house in time to get my blood draw before stopping at the bowling alley but when I got to the lab I discovered they are no longer open on Sundays. That made it rough because I wanted the blood draw results sent to my doctor so he would have them tomorrow morning when I arrive for my appointment. . . . .  .After leaving the lab I drove to the bowling alley and found the parking stuffed with automobiles. They had some big doings going on in there so I drove home all dejected.  After arriving back at the house I phoned them and asked what time they would have open lanes for practicing and was told it could be as late as 3pm. I gave some thought to driving back into town but decided since I had to go to the lab and see the doctor in the morning I would just wait and try bowling tomorrow. It turned out to be a really quiet Sunday. There was not even a NASCAR race on TV. I did a lot of reading and was surprised I didn't even get a nap. I will wake up in the morning and start the day all over again, I am sure it will be more productive. Film at Eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment