Tuesday, June 10, 2014

TUESDAY

. . . . . Today was another luncheon with the guys from '52'. Only eight showed up though, one of the usual's recently lost his sun in law to an ATV accident so he was not there. I was in the bowling alley by noon-thirty and was pleasantly surprised to bowl the first five lines with a 141 average. I was even happier to have created an average of 161 for the second set of five.  Taking home a 151 average for the day was most enjoyable. Of course a good day on Tuesday means poor results on Thursday when it really counts; so I will have to really bear down and pay attention. I feel OK about my possibilities though. As if I have never felt that way before and fell flat on my bottom. We shall see.....fishing again tomorrow, perhaps, if my luck holds I will catch a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment