Friday, June 27, 2014

FRIDAY

. . . . . .A pretty good rainstorm came through before I left for the fishing hole this morning but I was fortunate in that I was not flooded out while there. I left about 2:30 to deliver some lawn furniture from Mel's place to the Teigen's and on the way back the rain began. The fishing was comfortable but as usual the catching part left a lot to be desired.. . . . R&R Motors phoned this afternoon; they want me to deliver the car to them Monday morning so they can remove that cruise control part from my car and get the part number off it so they can continue searching for a replacement. My plan is to be there Monday morning before keeping my doctor appointment. In the meantime if the weather allows it I will be back at the river tomorrow. I am stubborn!

No comments:

Post a Comment