Wednesday, June 25, 2014

WEDNESDAY

. . . . . . Doggy and I arrived at the fishing hole around 11AM. There was a cool breeze for the first couple of hours so I sat in the sun and finished my book. By one O'clock the sun was out in all of its glory and I moved to the shade and started another book. Those of you who follow this blog can guess the results of my fishing effort, to the newcomers I have to admit to another day of failure. I expect my luck at the bowling alley tomorrow will show improvement, it has to be better than zero fish. You think?

1 comment:

  1. 155, 111 and 126 Does that sound familiar? That was your bowling scores three years ago around this time. You are improving but the main thing is you have constantly practised. You havent given up on improving. Good job.

    ReplyDelete