Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday

Sunday      The rain hit pretty hard today so I did not get out for a walk but I did bowl 6 lines and that is worth a bit of exercise. My scores were 116-150-166-158-157-128- for a 146 average. I am pleased with my results, the three step delivery worked for me today and I am hoping it works as well far into the future. I stopped by Safeway for more ice cream on the way home and actually went by Teigens house before going home. All is fine there, Ron and Ashton were hauling wood up to the porch and stacking it, getting ready for the first snows that could hit any day now. Ashton and I played at the chess board for about a half hour before I headed home to put away the melted ice cream. On the way I remembered Mel had cooked a large ham and wanted to give me a couple of pounds of it so I went by there for a few minutes too. When I got home I checked my email then turned on the Seattle Football game after NASCAR went off the air. One of our local boys won that race!
The ice cream containers were soft when I finally remembered to put them away but no harm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment