Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday

 . . My final scores while bowling were almost my average but I had to get there the hard way. 116-118-174 created an average of 136 which is a bit under my league average. I was surprised by the last score because I accidentally started the game with a three step delivery and got a strike. I figured it was a fluke but I continued bowling that way and for some reason it seems to have helped. I am excited about getting back down there on Sunday and trying my luck. While bowling the Manager of the Longview Jiffy lube store stopped by my car and left his card after reading the not so friendly remark I have painted on my back window. I phoned him when I got home and he gave me a phone number to contact about my complaint. Of course I had to talk to a recorder when I called the number but if I get a return call it will be the first one since February when all of this began. We are still rain free in this part of the world and the radar picture looks good for at least the rest of today. It was about 38 when I got up this morning but the fog was in and when that burned off we ended up with sunshine!
This evening I watched my favorite Thursday Night commercials on TV and tried to decide which of my many unread books to pick up next. Or I may try War and Peace again. It has been about ten years since the first reading. I’ll keep you posted.
http://celford52.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com/celford52
http://cliffordaelford.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment