Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday

 I was happy with my bowling results this afternoon. 157=153=122. That produced an average of 144 which is a bit higher than my league average of 138. Things are looking up. I had lunch just before leaving the house but two hours later, when I started the third game I could tell my blood sugar was dropping. I ate a candy bar but I had waited too long and the game ended before the sugar took affect. I think in the future I should plan on eating a hot dog or something similar during my second game so that will not happen. . . . We are enjoying a nice rain storm today, I think I even hear thunder. However, that could be Roy moving stuff around in his garage next door. Madeline, my Sister in Law in Shreveport sent me an Office Depot add about a possible 17 inch HP Laptop that I will look into. Caren also put me on to a good deal with Dell so I think it will not be long and I will be the proud owner of a Laptop animal of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment