Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday

…..We were lucky with our weather today, no rain and as a matter of fact the sun even came out for a while. I didn't do any walking but it sure would have been a fine day for it. The temp was near the 60's. There is a monster storm heading for Alaska and I suppose it will be here later in the week. I hope it is all 'snowed out' before it arrives. Bob, one of the guys at lunch today was nice enough to tell me he liked reading my "Day with Dad' on Wordpress.
Made me feel good to find someone who got a kick out of it. I know Cousin Sharon and Virgil enjoyed it too, of course her dad, Cliff, was in the story. I think that was the part that I did not get entirely correct but I never did go back and make any changes after she talked to me.
I watched 'Dancing with the Stars' during commercial breaks last night. Most of the 'Dancing' commercials came on about the same time as the shows I was watching so I missed a lot. The guy who wanted to get the 30 points got them, I noticed. After 2 n1/2 Men went off I tried to stay up for 'Castle' but it didn't work. I went to bed and fell asleep reading Hard Times by Dickens. After lunch with the guys I stopped by Safeway for some ice cream and gasoline. $3.51 per gallon on the gas. A lot more for the ice cream. I think I should give up the ice cream. I might turn on the TV again this evening, for a while, then get back to my book.
http://celford52.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com/celford52
http://cliffordaelford.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment