Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tuesday

. . . During the months of September and October I had a total of 892 hits on my blog! Thanks, all of you! There was a bit of fog in the area about 9:15 when I left for Tigard. Weather radar showed spots of showers between here and there also. I’m happy to say the entire day went without rain. It certainly was cold though! After arriving at Terri’s place I loaded four boxes of stuff to deliver to Jean and Ben. Arriving at their place in Canby about noon Jean was nice enough to fix lunch for us while we visited and caught up on what has been going on in their world. Knowing it would be a while before finding Terri home again I stopped by a used book store in Canby to purchase something to help me while away the time. I ended up spending a lot of time in the Home Style Buffet in Tigard sipping on hot chocolate and reading. Later, when I arrived at Terri’s place I happened upon one of Terri’s friends in the process of running a carpet cleaner around the place. She had made the carpet cleaner machine a gift to herself at her last birthday. Terri told me later that the lady loves to clean carpet and did it at no charge. I asked Terri what the lady did for a living and she told me she was a district Judge. Yesterday I told you how her Sister had set up the movers, right? Well, her Sister is a Judge also. Some crowd my lady runs in! We waited until after 7PM for Steve, her neighbor to get home to help us move the large TV out of the apartment. He looked at the monster and told me it might be easier for him to pick it up alone and carry it out to the vehicle [his] and load it for the short trip to the storage locker about a mile away. I readily agreed and a few minutes later the TV was safely put away. Problem solved. I gave Terri a kiss and a big hug and expressed my hope that she could fly to Mazatlan in January so we could enjoy some nice winter weather together. If not, it will be at least four months before we meet again.. .  .I arrived home close to 11PM and had chocolate cookies with peanut butter and a glass of milk before hitting the hay. I posted this as soon as I got up Wednesday morning. Now lets see what adventures today brings!
http://celford52.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com/celford52
http://cliffordaelford.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment