Tuesday, July 1, 2014

TUESDAY

. . . . . .This day helped prove that summer does occasionally come to Washington. I am sure the temperature got above eighty, I like that!  Bowling was nothing to write home about but I did average above my league average at 140. This evening Roy asked me to help his wife install a new printer for her computer. It took a couple of hours but most of that time was showing her some basic things about computer operation that she knew nothing about, drag and drop and basics like that. It was fun and she did appreciate the help. I also gave her my copy of Computers for Dummies that I am sure she will get a kick out of. The river did not look very nice as I drove by today but I may try some fishing tomorrow. Sitting at the river reading is not hard to take on days like this, fish or no fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment